Monday 13 January 2014

Brenda's second monochromatic project


I have made this tag for my second DT piece and kept to the monochromatic theme for this month.
For the purposes of this challenge 'monochromatic' means hues of one colour but as black and white are at the opposing ends of the spectrum you can use them too. We will also allow a skin-tone colour for anyone using images where flesh needs to be coloured. (I have found in my browser that my black archival looks blue on some of the photos, but that must be the light conditions when I used the camera as well as monitor colours - hope that makes sense).


P1040253
I had great fun using some Tim Holtz distress inks and stamps for the background.....

P1040254

... and I borrowed this fabulous vintage stamp from my sister, I think it was made by B Line but of course you could use any stamps you like. (More details on my blog)

More fabulous inspiration in a few days and I think it is from Trace.

Have a great week.


hugs {brenda} x0x

6 comments:

  1. This is stunning Brenda and what a gorgeous stamp that blends so well to your design.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully stamped and coloured Brenda. I love the elegance of this one. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Brenda,
    I have to say that this creation is just wonderful, it has a Vintage appeal that I find very pleasing, I love the palette you worked with as well for the monochromatic theme.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda, this is gorgeous and so up my street colour wiser, I just love this so much detail crammed in and I love it! Hugs xxtrace x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible vintage elegance Brenda! Lots of beautiful detailing so gorgeously arranged. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Tag Brenda love the image too.

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx