Monday 1 May 2023

May 2023 - Vehicles

Welcome to our May Challenge. This month the theme is Vehicles chosen by our lovely Monika. If in doubt just check the dictionary for a precise definition. We hope you will enjoy joining us in this challenge. Don't forget, by entering your name gets added to the draw to win a £20 gift voucher to spend in the online shop!


 Monika


Hello everyone,
for our May challenge, I created a graduation card for my nephew.
I think the new Road Trip die by Tim Holtz was perfect for this occasion.
If you need a tutorial, please visit my blog.


 Sue

Good morning and a very happy Monday.

The 1st of the month always brings a new challenge, and this time it's a really interesting one - Vehicles.

If only we could have a time machine, what would you do, and where in time would you go? 

Take care and have a very happy May x


 Happy May.  Here is my first project for the 'Vehicles' challenge:


Pop over to my blog to see what I used to create this grungy tag.

Happy crafting!


Jane

Happy May everyone, summer is just around the corner now. For our May "Vehicles" challenge I made a male birthday card using one of my favourite stamp sets for male cards, from Visible Image. 


I blended a distress ink background and teamed it with a VI stencil.
If you would like a step by step of how I made it just zoom over to my blog here where all is revealed.

Have a lovely month ahead,

Jane x


Jo

Hi everyone. My vehicle of choice for this month's challenge is a Submarine (smile!).

I created this page using Ranger Texture Paste, Distress Paints and Glossy Accents with
a fabulous stencil and Sea World papers from Stamperia. To see how it all came together,
please visit my blog, Let's Art Journal. Hugs, Jo x


Corrie

 Hello everyone, happy May! For the new Challenge I have made a journal spread.



If you would like to know how I made this spread then please hop
over to my BLOG where everything is explained ! 

See you soon for more inspiration! 

Corrie x

 Rachel


Choo Choo! My vehicle is a beautiful steam train! Please hop over to 
my blog for more details. I wish you can join us!

Hugs, Rachel x


 Craftyfield


Do pop over to my blog where, as well as the details for my make,
I divulge what went on behind the scenes...
Enjoy the Journey!

Evelyn

Hello and happy 1st of May!

For the challenge this month I made an art journal page.

If you want to know, how this page came together, please visit my blog.

Have a sunny May!


Debs 



Hi everyone Debs here with another stitching project for you with a lovely camper van. All the details on my blog  

Hugs

Debs xx


******

Wow some gorgeous projects from our Design Team! Now lets see your projects and don't forget to make sure that you have read the rules to make your project a valid entry to the challenge.

Happy crafting!
******

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx