Tuesday 7 January 2014

Green and cute!

Desire is playing for us today! Desire is one of November's top 3 winners and we're pleased she has joined us as a guest for this month:
"I was so honoured when Chris from Country View Challenges emailed me to inform me that I have been a Top 3 Pick for their November Letters Challenge and are invited to do a Guest Design Team Project for them in January.  Thank you so much for the opportunity.  Here is the card:


I just could not resist this beautiful image. Being a nature lover I can relate to the beautiful forest scene. She was created by the talented Mi Ran.

I have coloured her with H2O pencils.  The design papers are from BasicGrey and the buttons are from my stash.    The sentiment is a from Create with TLC.  The shapes around the sentiment and at the top were created with a {Doing Life} template.  The flower embellishments have been created with 2" scalloped square punches and here is my tutorial for them."

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

Thank you Desire - your card is beautiful and demonstrates just how appealing monochromatic work can be!

It's great to see your entries building, there has been some hard thinking going into them! There will be more from us shortly, have a great week. xxx

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us with this beautiful card Desire.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for inviting me to guest design with you. Its a huge honour.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card - absolutely gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful image and so nice to see some GREEN (she says surrounded by snow!)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx