Saturday 15 August 2015

Gabrielle's been visiting the beach huts!

Good morning all!

We continue our 'Summetime' theme this morning with a fabulous stamped project from our talented Gabrielle.  We have had such poor weather in the past week or so, this is a grateful reminder of what we HOPE to see in the next few weeks....



http://gabrielle-price.blogspot.com/2015/08/sunseasand.html

I am really taken with these beach hut stamps from Jo Firth-Young – I’m sure you’re getting fed up with me using them! For my second project this month I made a little plaque for my bathroom. I'm gathering a little collection of beach related items and this fits in beautifully! As always, there's more on my blog including what's inside my beach hut! Gabrielle x



This is a fabulous make Gabrielle, it reminds us of our traditonal British Summer holiday - what a brilliant example - thank you!

So, where are you up to?  Have you entered yet?  Whether you have or not, you have plenty of time to join in and everyone has a chance of winning!  We want to see what you're up to so please take the time to link your project.

Have a wonderful weekend, we'll be back on Monday!

Have fun!

Chris and the CVC team!  xxx

3 comments:

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx