Wednesday 7 October 2015

Rachel 2


Sorry I'm late but we're here now to show you a fabulous layout from the lovely Rachel.

*************



For my second make for this month I have used a photograph from my recent fundraising run in the Great North Run to make a scrapbook page.
You can get full details on my blog here.
Rachel x


What a great way to scrap a memory and with wonderful bright colours that reflect the happy day. I hope you didn't ache for too long Rachel. Thanks for sharing your special moment.

Have a crafty week everyone.

hugs Brenda and the |CVC team xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx