Saturday 7 November 2015

Feeling Blue

 Hello! Thank you for popping by today! Gabrielle here with my second 'blue' project.
I love this challenge as it means I can make a simple journal page using some of my favourite things! I love this little chap who is standing on a strip of book text. The background has some of my favourite stencils and the painty marks were heated so they 'blistered' to give a little texture. By the time I had finished this I was feeling anything but blue!!! As always, there's more on how I made this on my blog

There's plenty of time for you to enter this month's challenge - we're loving seeing your fabulous creations! 
Gabrielle x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx