Saturday 13 February 2016

Halloween in February?!

I really enjoy making backgrounds - there is something really satisfying about adding layers of interest that are a visual feast for the eye! For my second project this month I made a Halloween background because we often only use these colours and stamps once a year and I wanted to show you that you can use them for other times too!
The background has three shades of orange and several stencils to start the background. Then I added stamps (including a spider!) to give the background more interest. To find out what the funny squiggles are for (near the arrow) please pop along to my blog where I reveal the finished page. Thank you for popping by today and please join in with us this month - we love to see your projects!
Gabrielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx