Sunday 21 August 2016

Lazy Summer Days

Hello all, it´s Evelyn here today and I want to share with you my double spread of my large Art Journal, called "Lazy Summer Days". It´s my second inspiration for our August challenge, hosted by my very talented team mate Jane.


I enjoy my holidays at home in my little garden and fortunately there are several really hot summer days here. You can find some steps at my blog, how I made this pages.
For me roses belong to summer - what do you associate with hot summer days?
We would love to see, what you come up with! There are several days left to join in.
Have a great day!
xx Evelyn

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous mixed media journal pages with beautiful roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Stunning work. Just so pretty too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Evelyn, the roses are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages Evelyn..such gorgeous roses x

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx