Tuesday 21 February 2017

Using scraps to save time

Hello it's Jane here today sharing my second piece to hopefully inspire you to enter our time challenge this month; making something in 30 minutes or less. You still have a week to enter and join in with the fun. I chose to make a card again, using lots of scraps that I keep as left overs from other projects. The painted central mdf flower was even recycled from a previous project.
If you would like to see how I sourced my scraps and put this together...I even timed myself whilst making it....do pop over to my blog here where a time saving  warm welcome awaits you. Get that stop watch out 😁

Bye for now,


7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Spring like card and a great way to use up scraps in under 30 minutes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great Jane! I also love to use scraps to save time! Will share one for the challenge soon :) xo Cheetarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Jane. Great images and diecuts! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet image, Jane! I'm off for a closer look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Jane, I'm always recycling bits and bobs from pieces, it's a great time saver xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Jane!To use bits and bobs is a clever thing always!
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx