Tuesday, 21 February 2017

Using scraps to save time

Hello it's Jane here today sharing my second piece to hopefully inspire you to enter our time challenge this month; making something in 30 minutes or less. You still have a week to enter and join in with the fun. I chose to make a card again, using lots of scraps that I keep as left overs from other projects. The painted central mdf flower was even recycled from a previous project.
If you would like to see how I sourced my scraps and put this together...I even timed myself whilst making it....do pop over to my blog here where a time saving  warm welcome awaits you. Get that stop watch out 😁

Bye for now,


7 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Such a pretty Spring like card and a great way to use up scraps in under 30 minutes xxx

Monika Gulyas said...

Fabulous card, Jane! xx

Cheetarah said...

That looks great Jane! I also love to use scraps to save time! Will share one for the challenge soon :) xo Cheetarah

Hazel Agnew said...

What a beautiful card Jane. Great images and diecuts! X

Sara Barker said...

What a sweet image, Jane! I'm off for a closer look!

Sue said...

This is fabulous Jane, I'm always recycling bits and bobs from pieces, it's a great time saver xx

Evelyn Walter said...

Beautiful card, Jane!To use bits and bobs is a clever thing always!
xx Evelyn