Saturday 27 May 2017

Happy Memories

Hi again..... it's Miriam here from Miriam's Creative Dreams.  I hope you've been enjoying the awesome projects from the design team so far this month.  I adore flowers and so had lots of ideas running through my head for this topic.

I chose to create a canvas for my dear friend, Dianne.  Here is my finished project....


Pop on over to my blog to see how I created this.

If you haven't done so already there is still time to join in with this month's challenge - Flower Power. 

I hope that I have inspired you today.  I hope you all have a wonderful bank holiday weekend.

Happy crafting!
Miriam



3 comments:

  1. A lovely canvas Miriam with lots of pretty flowers adorning it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely piece Miriam. Liking the collection of background textures! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowery canvas!!! I'm sure your friend will love it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx