Wednesday 5 July 2017

On fairy wings

Good morning, it's Jane here with my second post for the "Things with Wings" challenge I am hosting here at Country View this month. For my first card I went with paper planes and this time I have gone to the fantasy world of fairies. I wanted some really hot summery colours so I got out my brightest distress inks to play with to make my fairy card.
If you would like to see how I made my little things with wings scene you will find a magical welcome over on my blog here. I am pleased you enjoyed seeing all my photos of things with wings on Saturday...I have some more today to share on my blog..including a peahen with her chicks at breakfast..yes seriously.
 I will be flying over visiting your blogs to see all your own lovely things with wings projects. Have fun and I look forward to seeing your makes.

Enjoy your summer days.

Bye for now,



8 comments:

  1. Very beautiful background for your wonderful fairy

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Love the colourful background for the gorgeous fairy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours and I love your fairy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Jane, beautiful colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really magical!
    Will have a look at your blog to see how you created the gorgeous background!

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx