Thursday 17 August 2017

Inspired By Seth Apter

Hi again, it's my turn to show you another project for the 'Blue and Green' theme.

I hope you have been enjoying all of the wonderful inspiration this month. 

As my title suggest, this month's project is inspired by Seth Apter - those of you who know his art will know his love of layers and paints!


Pop over to my blog  to see how I created this project.

If you haven't done so already there is still time to enter this month's challenge - don't forget that there is a voucher to spend in the shop up for grabs!

Thanks for joining me.....It's the bank holiday weekend so I hope you have something crafty planned.

Happy crafting!
Miriam

7 comments:

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx