Thursday 21 September 2017

Altered Little Note Pad

Hello all, it´s Evelyn here today, nice to have you here again!
I want to share my altered little note pad with you. I love the industrial, steampunky look of things and of course thinking of steampunk and metal, there must be some gears and cogs!


I made a video of the process, where you can watch the steps of the making of.


There are some days left to join in with our challenge, so I hope to see your work here!
Thank you for your visit today and you are welcome to visit my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Evelyn,
    This is brilliant! I love all of your textures and your aged palette!!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Evelyn, what an amazing background xx

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx