Tuesday 3 July 2018

Butterflies in my summer garden

Hello it's Jane here again with my 2nd DT make for my "In the summer garden" theme for this month's challenge.  I used one of the new amazing Tim Holtz 3D embossing plates for my background and the amazing Visible Image butterfly stamps and new words. 
I have a step by step and some more garden photos to inspire you over on my blog here. A very warm and sunny welcome await you if you would like to pop on over. I am really enjoying visiting you and seeing your lovely summer garden inspired projects and I hope to see lots of you joining us this month.
Bye for now,

3 comments:

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx