Tuesday 7 August 2018

July Winner, Top 3 & DTMSM

Hello everybody!  It's time to announce the July Challenge In The Summer Garden winners.  There were some really fabulous entries and we always love seeing what you're inspired to make by each theme.  So here are the July winner of our Challenge, Top Three and Design Team Member Special Mention.  Are you sitting comfortably?  Then let's begin!

___________________________

 July winner of the £20 Country View Crafts voucher, selected by Random Generator from the challenge entries is...


Congratulations Jennifer - your voucher will be with you shortly. Now over to Jane
_______________________________________

Wow what lovely entries we had in July for the "In the summer garden" challenge I hosted. Thanks to everyone who entered, there were 108 super entries. I have had the hard task of choosing my Top 3. After some deliberation I have come up with the following, in no particular order, just the order entered into the challenge
No 39 Annie G
I loved the unusual shape and design of Annie's card and that the butterflies were surrounding these 2 girls in their summer garden. So pretty.

No 74 Liz Cavill
I am a fan of all styles of crafting and Liz's CAS design really stood out. This is such a cool design and very elegantly presented. Very simple but gorgeous.

Jo entered the challenge a few times, each time with lovely summer garden pages. I chose this one as I am a huge fan of agapanthus and have them in my own garden. Her collage design is beautifully executed, the flowers are from a napkin. Such lovely work.

And my DTSM goes to 

Felix's little journal is just delightful. You really need to visit her to see this in all its glory. Many elements have been up-cycled too. This was obviously a real labour of love and contains so many gorgeous pages. An English country garden in all its glory and a very worthy special mention. Fabulous work.  

As I look through my choices I notice one theme they all have in common...every piece contains butterflies! I must admit with this wonderful weather I have never had so many beautiful butterflies in my own garden. Enjoy the rest of the summer, lots of butterflies and your summer gardens.

Jane x
_______________________________________

Fantastic work all around!  Congratulations - your badges will be on their way soon, and we hope you'll display them with pride.

And don't forget there is still time to join us in our August Challenge Sun, Sea and Sand

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Jennifer - beautiful card - and to the glorious top 3! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All gorgeous projects, congratulations XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the lucky winner and top picks. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all of our lovely winners, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thrilled to be in the Top 3 and huge congratulations to Jennifer, Jo and Liz. What a fab journal by Felix the crafty cat too xx

    Huge hugs to all
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for choosing my card as your winner! how exciting! I am sorry to be so late stopping by. I have been very sick recently. this will certainly speed up my recovery. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3! Congratulations to the winner and the other Top 3. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I'm thrilled and delighted to be in the Top 3, thanks so much! I so enjoyed joining your challenge last month and this was such a lovely surprise 😁. Thank you for your kind comments too and many congratulations to the winner and the other Top 3 and DTSM picks! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for choosing my Journal, so pleased you like it. For some reason the link above it doesn't go to my blog but somewhere else, thought you'd want to know. Well done to the winner and top 3 too. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done to all and Angela, I will see if I can get that link corrected xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Angela, the link is all fixed now! Many apologies and thanks again for entering your lovely journal xx

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx