Friday 15 February 2019

Black, White and One Colour {By Miriam}

Hi, it's Miriam with you again.

Today I am sharing my second project for this month's challenge.  I hope you are enjoying all of the inspiration as much as I am?

Here is my second project for the challenge


I chose to add one colour in addition to the black and white.

Pop over to my blog to see how I created this card.

Don't forget that there is plenty of time to join in with the challenge  - you might be in with a chance of winning a gift voucher to spend in the online shop.

Thanks for looking.
Happy Crafting!
Miriam


2 comments:

  1. Striking and so pretty card, love the splash of pink behind the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Miriam, fabulous splash of pink xx

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx