Friday 19 April 2019

Keep A Green Bough

Good morning and a very happy Good Friday, I hope it's a sunny one. It's Sue here with my second piece for our Spring/Easter themed challenge which I made before we went away at the end of February. There was snow on the ground and I was longing for sunshine.


My first piece was quite C&S, but normal service has been resumed with lots of Dina Wakley goodies.
There are lots more pictures here over on my blog.
Have a wonderful Easter, and thanks very much for looking x

1 comment:

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx