Friday 21 February 2020

A Different Way to Use Splatter - by Miriam

Hi again,

Today I am sharing another way to use splatters in your crafting.  This time I have used them to create texture and detail to my project.


Pop over to my blog to see how I created this card.

Don't forget, you still have time to join in with the Challenge this month.  Link your project to the 1st February project link - you never know, you may be in with a chance of winning a gift voucher to spend in the shop.

Happy Crafting!
Miriam


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx