Thursday 23 July 2020

June Winners Post, Top 3 & DTSM


Hello everybody!  It's time to announce the June Challenge Winners.  There were some really fabulous entries and we always love seeing what you're inspired to make by each theme.  So here is the winner of our Challenge, Top Three & DTSM.  Are you sitting comfortably?  Then let's begin!
___________________________
Rachel's Summer Fields June winner of the £20 Country View Crafts voucher, selected by Random Generator from the challenge entries is



Hello there - Rachel here with my winners for June's Summer Fields Challenge. There were a lot of beautiful entries but some seemed to fit the theme more than others - and my top three from these were:


I thought this really embodied a summer field...grasses, sheep and wild flowers - all under a summer sky - beautiful!

#39 emmatrenouth 
This one is so summery and containsmany things from a summer field without showing an actuall grassy scene - its just so fresh and full of life!



I love this and the blog post shows a great tutorial of how it evolved - just lovely!

My DT special mention has to go to Jo . Jo entered the challenge a few times but my favourite art journal page was this one ... its perfect for the theme! Love it Jo!

Thanks to all who entered - I do hope you'll give it another go this month with Sue's brilliant challenge!

Hugs rachel xx

Fantastic work all around!  Congratulations - your badges will be on their way soon, and we hope you'll display them with pride and don't forget there is still time to join us in our July Challenge hosted this month by the lovely Sue with the theme Do What Makes You Happy

6 comments:

  1. WOW Thank you for picking my crow card - i had such fun making it and the bonus my dad loved it so much he has framed it😁. Thank you for such a inspiring challenge each month. Congrats to the other top picks. Emmax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I really loved your theme Rachel.
    Congrats to all the winners xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. On my, thanks so much! I'm thrilled to have been chosen as DT special mention 😁. I always enjoy joining your challenges and this was a real fun page to create, thanks for the Animal Magic inspiration! Many congratulations to all the winners! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was really pleased to find that my card had won the prize for this challenge and was looking forward to buying some nice craft stuff. However, despite emailing twice, via the contact box, I have still not heard anything about how I can claim the prize. Can anyone tell me what is happening?

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx