Sunday 1 August 2021

August 2021 - Monochromatic

Welcome to our August Challenge. This month is Monochromatic chosen by the lovely Debs 

Debs 




Hi Everyone, its my turn to pick the theme this month and I've chosen an old favourite of Monochromatic. Please visit my blog to see 
How this tag came together.
Hugs 
Debs
 

Oh what I would give for a swim with those dolphins!
Do come by my blog to see how I played with them...

Jane

Summer is speeding on and here we are in August already. For the "monochromatic" challenge theme this month I went with shades of orange for my first make. 


 I do love butterflies and this Visible Image set is awesome. If you would like to see how it all came together just flutter  pop on over to my blog here where all is revealed.

Enjoy the summer holidays and take care.

Jane x


 Sue

Good morning and welcome to August. For our monochromatic challenge I've gone with purples for my purple mad niece (who's now 19, I've no idea how that happened!)


If you would like to pop over to my blog there are more photos there of how this came together.

Take care and have a very happy month x


Miriam

Happy August,

Here is my first project for the Monochromatic challenge


Pop over to my blog to see what products I used to create this card.  I can't wait to see your entries to the challenge this month.

Happy crafting!

Miriam


Hello everyone and Happy August! I had fun art journaling again and as summer is here I created this lush green monochromatic page using Tim Holtz products.

To see how it came together and a list of the products that I used, please pop over to my blog Let's Art Journal. x


Monika

Hello everyone,

for our August challenge I have made a grey tag with stars.

On my blog, you can find a tutorial and more photos.

Rachel

Hello there - Rachel here with my first make for this months challenge - I just adore this stamp set ...and yellow! Hopefully you will be able to join in the fun this month! You can check out my post on my blog here.

Big hugs
Rachel x

Corrie

 Hi everyone, 

I have made a postcard for this month's challenge and I kept to black and white. 


Please visit my BLOG if you want to know how I made this. 
I'll be back soon with more inspiration!
Corrie x




 Hello and happy Sunday!

For the monochromatic theme for August I chose shades of brown and made a fun card.

If you are interested in the  making-of, please visit my blog!

 Happy holidays! 

Evelyn x 

******

Wow some gorgeous projects from our Design Team now lets see your projects and don't forget to make sure that it is monochromatic for your entry to be entered




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Great theme and loving the DT projects. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the monochromatic challenge. It is good to craft outside the box once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous creativity and as always tons of inspiration .....Thank you x.

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx