Sunday 11 December 2022

Merry Christmas!

Hello and happy sunday - and happy 3. Advent!

For my second project for the christmas challenge I made another card. 


For this card I used some Tim Holtz dies - no new ones, but still wonderful!

If you want to see a bit more, please hop to my blog.

I hope you will find some time to make something for our challenge, you know, you can win a 20 £ voucher to spend in the shop.

Now I wish you a very merry christmas time and we will meet here next year!

Evelyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx