Friday 19 December 2014

Kerry has lots of texture today!

Good morning folks!

This morning we're featuring another guest project, our DTMSM winner from October, Kerry. Kerry has made a stunning Christmas decoration, very original and creative...




My name is Kerry (aka Kezzy) and I’m extremely honoured to be here today.  I started crafting in 2006 and blogging in Jan 2011.  I work part time as an accountant mainly at home due to a bad back, I have two children 15 and 17 and I live with my partner and our dog Jasmine who is almost 13.  Art is a huge part of my life, especially during times when I’m in pain as I can lose myself in paint and stamps, I reckon if art was a pill then everyone would be pain free lol.  I definitely am in to mixed media, I lurrrrrve working with paint, stamps, inks and general messiness.  I taught myself to crochet last year and have become addicted to bright colourful yarn and love to make bright funky flowers for my art.  It’s a big year for me as on the 1st September I became 40, I have a journal ready and decorated so I can record this special year, as they say, Life begins at 40 and I feel good in the knowledge that as long as I have ART then everything will be alright.  I have thoroughly enjoyed doing this project for you today, and have lots more photos, plus a full step by step of how it was made.



For me Christmas memories is all the decorations and the seasons bits and bobs, I love to walk through markets and see so many Christmas trinkets that you never see normally.








Wow. such a fabulous Christmas project Kerry, the colours and textures are gorgeous!  Thank you!

Poor Kerry has not been at all well lately and we're grateful that she has struggled through it to be with us today so I'm sure you'll all join us in wishing her a speedy recovery.  Get well soon Kerry!!!

We'll be back on Sunday when Sue B will be sharing her second project for the month with us.  Have a fab, fab weekend everyone!

Chris and the team xxx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful decorations Kerry, thank you for sharing with us today. Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a most gorgeous banner of JOY!!
    Feel well Kerry and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous holiday decorations! Love the color palette!

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx