Friday 23 February 2018

A Hipster Birthday

Good morning and happy Friday, it's nearly the weekend!. It's Sue here with my second 'anything except cute' piece and as I needed a 'man' card, I've raided  my Tim Holtz stash. Tim never lets me down, and he certainly wont in the foreseeable future - have you seen all the lovely stuff he keeps bringing out, I think I may have to go back to work! Anyway, here's my card.


There are a lot my pictures here on my blog. Have a very happy day, and thanks very much for looking x

3 comments:

  1. Great card Sue, I agree with what you're saying :) it's a catch 22, if we go back to work for $$ for stuff, we then don't have time to play with the stuff! Such a conundrum. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created a very exciting background, Sue!!! I love it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Sue! I agree - there are always so many "must have" things, so we have to continue to earn money ;-)

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx