Wednesday 21 February 2018

More love in February

Hello it's Jane here with my 2nd project to hopefully inspire you to join our "anything but cute" February challenge  For this card I stayed with the "love" feel of February but rather than a Valentine's card I designed a general non cute love card.
I made a metal background using aluminium tape...if you would like to see how I did this just pop over to my blog here where I will  foil  share my process with you. Remember that February is a short month so you only have 1 more week to enter and possibly win the £20 crafting voucher to stock up on all the fab new products that have been arriving on the Country View craft website. 

Bye for now,

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Jane, I love the metallic effect of the tape xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Jane! This writing hand looks fab!

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx