Friday 19 October 2018

A tag for the season of mists and mellow fruitfulness

Good morning it's Jane here from Jane's Journal with my 2nd DT make to hopefully inspire you to join in with our current "Plantastic" challenge. For this project I made a very autumnal tag just right for this season of mists and mellow fruitfulness!
I added lots of crunchy layers and textures to it and if you would like to see how it grew evolved I have all the details and a step by step over on my blog here. We hope to see lots more of your lovely creations in our October challenge, there is still plenty of time to join in.
Bye for now,

2 comments:

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx