Wednesday 17 October 2018

Plantastic - By Miriam

Miriam with you again, sharing my second project for the fantastic Plantastic challenge.  I hope that you have been enjoying the inspiration this month.

Here is my second project:


Pop over to my blog to see how I created this mini journal page.

Don't forget there is still plenty of time to join in with the challenge this month.  By joining in you will be in with a chance of winning a gift voucher to spend in the online shop.

Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Miriam, it reminds me of Summer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work miriam - love that sky! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx