Wednesday 25 October 2017

Mixed media Halloween

Hello it's Jane here with my 2nd inspiration post. For my first project I shared my witch's washing line..she was obviously getting ready for the main event in 6 days time...yes it's nearly Halloween. Now that her washing is dry I am sharing her spooky house which has every shade of autumn .........boo!
I used lots of different media to create my card and I will be spooked delighted to see you over at my blog here where I am sharing my step by step.

You have 6 more days to enter our mixed media with autumnal hues challenge...don't miss out. No tricks, just a fab treat of a £20 voucher for one lucky winner.

Bye for now,

1 comment:

  1. This is such fun Jane, the little ghost has me humming along to Ghostbusters xx

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx