Friday 21 September 2018

Gorgeous Journey

Good morning all!
I´m back from my big journey and my second page for the challenge trains, planes and automobiles this month.
I promised, to show you more of my travel journal.
Unfortunately everyday life is back again, so I didn´t find too much time to finish some pages.
But I managed to finish the first pages, where I wrote in our destinations every day.


For some more pictures please visit my blog!
Now I hope, you´ll find some time to make your own project for the challenge, there are some days left to join in!
Thank you for your visit today!

1 comment:

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx