Tuesday 3 November 2020

Vintage Tim Holtz festive artist trading cards

Good morning it's Jane here again with some more inspiration for my November "Anything but a card" challenge. I really love making artist trading cards and coins, which I swap. Here are some ATCs I made using my very vintage Tim Holtz set of Christmas stamps. His traditional stamps never go out of fashion in my humble opinion. There is nothing quite like a "real" Father Christmas. I think it is the child in me and my memories of Christmas past. 

I also made some matching artist trading coins, but you'll need to hop on over to my blog here to see them. I have step by step instructions there too for making both types.

They are such fun to make and swap. Why not give them a try?

Bye for now,

1 comment:

  1. These are beautifully crafted ATC's Jane. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx