Monday 7 June 2021

100 Challenges

 Hello everyone, it's Jo here!

Today I'm sharing a mini art journal page to celebrate 100 challenges here at Country View Challenges.

I hope that you can feel the love with the 100 hearts that I added to this page and are inspired to join the #100 fun; it would be lovely to see you there!

To see how this page came together and a list of products that I used, please pop over to my blog Let's Art Journal

Thanks for joining me today, happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx