Wednesday 21 July 2021

Under the sea with a stencil

Hello it's Jane here today with my 2nd post to hopefully inspire you to join our July challenge which is to add a stencil (or 2). Susan has had a recent restock of gorgeous Visible Image stencils (and stamps) so I decided to use one of my all time favourites; Fibres.

I made some new pages in my art journal and I have a step by step of the process over on my blog here; Just swim pop on over and take a peep. Have a fab July and summer.

Bye for now,

Jane x

2 comments:

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx