Friday 3 December 2021

Christmas - Anything Goes

I hope you are enjoying the inspiration from the team.

Here is my second project for the Christmas Anything Goes challenge:


Pop over to my blog to see how I created this card.

And don't forget, there is plenty of chance to join in with this month's challenge.  By entering you will be entered into a draw to win a gift voucher to spend in the online shop.

As this is my last post for 2021 and before Christmas, I wish you all a very Happy Christmas and a healthy and happy New Year.

Happy Crafting

Miriam



No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx