Tuesday 1 February 2022

February 2022 - Hearts AND Flowers

 Welcome to our February Challenge. This month the theme is Hearts and Flowers and has been chosen by our lovely Jane. We hope you will enjoy joining us in this challenge and there is a £20 gift voucher for the winner

 Jane

 I am delighted to be the host for this month's challenge. I chose the theme "Hearts and flowers". Please note the purposeful bold type...you need to include both on your make.

 I went with a heart die cut and 3 of my very favourite Visible Image flowers and made this birthday card;

I have a full step by step over on my blog here.
 Even if I don't get the time to leave a comment on everyone's blogs I will be popping over to see all your lovely makes.  Please remember to follow our very few rules; You can only enter our challenges a maximum of 5 times in the month and in no more than 10 challenges (ours included). Sadly we are still having to delete a few entries every month who don't follow them. 

 Have a wonderful February and I will be back on Thursday (3rd) with my 2nd make. 

Bye for now,

 Sue

Good morning and a very happy Tuesday. To celebrate the month of romance I've made an anniversary card using both hearts and flowers.

There are more photos here on my blog showing how this was made with a sheet of designer paper.

I hope your February is full of romance! Take care and thanks so much for looking x

Monika


For our February challenge, Hearts and Flowers, I made a Valentine's Day card with 
The Park die set by Tim Holtz. 
If you like my card and need a tutorial, please visit my blog.

Thank you!

Miriam

I hope you have all had a great start to the year.  Here is my first project for the hearts and flowers challenge:


Pop over to my blog to see what products I used to make this card.




Hello everyone, for this project I show you how to mix traditional craft with digital and how to use a die cutting machine to bring it all together. 
Over on my blog I have all the information you need to create something uniquely yours. 
Hugs
Debs
Xxx

  Rachel


Hello there! I do hope you can join us this month - perfect theme for February I think! More details of my make can be found on my blog here.
Hugs
Rachel x

 Jo

Hi everyone! For my first project, I'm sharing an art journal page of red poinsettias and hearts which were created using Tim Holtz Sizzix Thinlits.


To see how it all came together, please pop over to my blog Let's Art Journal. x 

 Evelyn

Hello and happy February!

For this month´s challenge I decided to make a trio of ATCs with hearts and flowers!

If you want to see how I made them, please hop to my blog.

Have a month full of Love!

 Hello everyone, 

Welcome to February's challenge! Here is my take on Jane's 'Hearts & Flowers' theme:


Of course there is a VIDEO on my YouTube Channel too. 

I'll be back soon with more inspiration ! 

Corrie x

Craftyfield


Hop on to my blog to find out how I made this tag,
it has the angel's seal of approval...

******

I really hope you join in with this month's challenge.  Don't forget, by entering your name gets added to the draw to win a gift voucher to spend in the online shop.

Happy crafting!

Miriam


******

Wow some gorgeous projects from our Design Team! Now lets see your projects and don't forget to make sure that you have read the rules to make your project a valid entry to the challenge.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

8 comments:

  1. Fun challenge theme Jane and what fabulous creations from the team, with tons of inspiration, thank you x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab theme! And gorgeous dt makes! Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you be extending the Linky? Here is my submission: https://wendylynnspaperwhims.blogspot.com/2022/02/love-and-good-book-card-ching-chou-kuik.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Help! What happened to the challenge? It seems to have already closed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great works from the DT!! Thanks for another challenge and for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry. I hadn't realised the rules had changed so I have entered more times than I should have. Once again many apologies Karen

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx