Tuesday 1 March 2022

March 2022 - Mother's Day

Welcome to our March Challenge. This month the theme is Mother's Day and is hosted by our lovely Evelyn. We hope you will enjoy joining us in this challenge and there is a £20 gift voucher for the winner!


Evelyn


Hello and welcome to a new challenge! In the UK, Mother´s Day is celebrated in March- so the theme for the challenge is "Mother´s Day" - and I have the pleasure of hosting it!
You can make whatever you want, it doesn´t have to be a card, but, of course, we must be able to see that it meets the theme Mother´s Day. Also please follow the rules of the challenge, you can enter no more than 5 times and no more that 10 other challenges, including ours, with a single project.

I made this card for the challenge.


If you want to see some more, please visit my blog.I hope to see your makes for the challenge!Thank you for your visit today and have a good time!


Miriam

This month we celebrate the start of Spring and our mums. Here is my first card for the challenge:


Creating this card was great for my mindfulness. A whole afternoon immersed in crafting.
Pop over to my blog to see this card in more detail.
I hope you are inspired to join in with this month's challenge.
Happy Crafting!
Miriam

Jane

Happy March everyone! For my first Mother's day card for our new challenge
I combined spring and Mother's day using the new sketched tulip set from Visible Image
with one of their awesome new layering dies, both are now in stock on the CVC website. 


There is a lovely script stamped in distress ink in the background on my card. If you would
like to see it close up and a step by step of how I made it just spring on over to my blog here
where all is revealed.I am back with my 2nd Mother's day card make on the 5th.
Jane x

Monika


Hello everyone,for our Mother's Day challenge I made a card for my mum (anyukám).
I'm Hungarian this is why there is this weird word, LOL!
If you like my card and need a tutorial,please visit my blog.
Have a great March!

Craftyfield


Let me take you on a time travel adventure... reminiscing about craft trends and supplies.
Oh and also you will get all the details for my Mother's Day card of course!
Hop to it
!


Good morning and a very happy Tuesday. Here's my first card for our fun new Mother's Day challenge.


I'm still trying to decide whether to risk putting an apostrophe in between the 'r' and 's' as
I know for sure my mum will spot that it's missing lol.
There are more photos here on my blog so I would love to see you over there.
Take care and have a great March, Sue x

 Rachel


I always think about daffodils when I think of Mother's day,
so I chose them to make my card! You can get more details on my blog here.
Have a great day!
Rachel x


Inspired by my mum and her love of freesias, I created this art journal page to celebrate Mother's Day.


  I used Distress Inks to create the bokeh effect background and to colour the pretty freesias
which were die cut using a Sizzix Thinlits set. To see how it all came together,
please pop over to my blog Let's Art Journal. Hugs Jo x

Hi everyone,
Here is my interpretation of the Mother's day theme for the month of March. It is a mini journal page:



If you would like to see how I made this, please visit my YouTube channel HERE.
Or go via my blog: HERE
I'll be back really soon with more inspiration.
Corrie x

I really hope you join in with this month's challenge.  Don't forget, by entering your name gets added to the draw to win a gift voucher to spend in the online shop.
Happy crafting!

******
Wow some gorgeous projects from our Design Team! Now lets see your projects and don't forget to make sure that you have read the rules to make your project a valid entry to the challenge.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx