Friday 1 April 2022

April 2022 - Spring is coming

Welcome to our April Challenge. This month the theme is Spring is coming chosen by our lovely Corrie. We hope you will enjoy joining us in this challenge and there is a £20 gift voucher for the winner!

Hello everyone ! 

Today a new challenge starts and I am hosting ! I would like you to create something that has Spring colours but also Spring things like Spring flowers and/or baby animals... 

I have made a postcard with little 'spring chickens' and of course there is a video too. 


Here is the video:


We hope you will play along with us ! Please read the RULES before you do! 
I will see you soon for more inspiration ! 

Corrie xx


Sue

Good morning and a very happy Friday. I'm sure we're all eager for Spring, I know I certainly am! I recently had a fun inky, painty, stampy day with my new AALL & Create stamps.


There are more photos here on my blog and I'd love for you to visit.
Take care and have a very happy April xx

 Monika

Hello everyone, here is my first project for our April challenge.
It's weird, I've never used this die set before, so it was about time because these bunnies are really adorable.
If you need a tutorial, please hop on my blog.


Jane

  Hello April and spring!  Today is my birthday (yes seriously, it's not an April Fool) I adore spring flowers and for my first make for this challenge I used the gorgeous Sketched Tulips by Visible Image.https://mistletoehomedecoration.blogspot.com/ also a play with the wonderful new saltwater taffy distress ink. 


I have a full step by step over on my blog here. I also have some photos of the Country View Crafts stand where I demoed for Susan a few weeks back at the  Ally Pally Crafterama show in London. What a fun and very busy weekend we enjoyed. Head on over on my blog here if you would like to see more. There might even be a virtual slice of birthday cake for you too 😄

Bye for now,

Jane x


Rachel 


Spring for me is such a wonderful time - all about the natural world coming back to life and bringing with it the joys of colour, warmth and new life! For me, its also about that twitterpating that goes on in the animal kingdom too! Hence my card for this challenge. You will find more details on my blog here. I do hope you can join our challenge!
Big hugs
Rachel xx

Miriam
Happy Spring.  When I think of Spring I think of Easter.  Here is my first project for the April challenge:


I had so much fun piecing these dies together. Pop over to my blog to see what products I used to create this project.
Thanks for joining me.
Miriam

Craftyfield

At last the grey days are over and we can enjoy a burst of colours in our gardens and countryside! Come to my blog to find out how I made my tag to illustrate the arrival of Spring.
Enjoy!

 Jo

It looks like spring is on its way, so for this month's challenge I created this page "with love" filling it with spring coloured flowers.


I used a couple of beautiful Sizzix Thinlits sets to create the flowers and sentiment. To see how it all came together, please pop over to my blog Let's Art Journal.

Evelyn

Hello and happy April everyone!

Spring is coming with a lot of beautiful flowers and colours that make my heart sing!My first project is a little card and I used Distress Oxides for the background and some diecuts I had at home. 

If you want to know more, please hop to my blog!




Hi Everyone, this month I'm sharing a a card I made inspired by the beautiful spring colours.
All the details over on the blog.
Hugs 
Debs

******

I really hope you join in with this month's challenge.  Don't forget, by entering your name gets added to the draw to win a gift voucher to spend in the online shop.
Happy crafting!

******
Wow some gorgeous projects from our Design Team! Now lets see your projects and don't forget to make sure that you have read the rules to make your project a valid entry to the challenge.



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. All such gorgeous spring time inspiration by the DT! Happy belated birthday to Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the fabulous inspiration x

    ReplyDelete

We love to know what you think about our site, our challenges and the projects our DT Members and guests donate. All constructive comments are welcome and if you have any questions we have provided a contact form on the sidebar.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by and support us. Happy crafting!

Susan and the CVC team xxx